3-roll plate bending machines with roll diameter 205-600 mm (8-1/16" - 23-5/8")
The standard range of 3-roll plate bending machines covers plate thicknesses from 3 mm (1/8”) to 100 mm (4”) and widths from 1 000 mm to 8 000 mm (3’ to26’). All machines have unique features needed for high precision and versility:
- Prebending of both the leading and trailing edge. In many
cases, the remaining flat end is as short as one time the
- Fully hydraulic, infinitely variable speed drive and adjustment of the rolls.
- Highest drive torque of any competitive machine.
- Frames made of high-strength steel, fully welded and
stress relieved before machining to have sufficient
strength to absorb bending forces and to achieve highest
- All purpose machine with wide working range.
- Excellent for cone bending.
PS 205 x 3050
PS 205 x 4000
PS 255 x 6700
PS 310 x 3200
PS 460 x 6000
PS 600 x 2500