4R 4-roll section bending
ROUNDO also supplies a range of section bending machines with four rolls. This type of machine is perfect for producing body shell components and similar parts where three-dimensional bending is required. Sections are pinched between top and lower roll, which are also the driven rolls. This offers the possibility for pre-bending with extremely short remaining straight ends.
Perfect solution for vehicle chassis components.
All ROUNDO section bending machines offer:
Two-roll drive to minimize the risk of slipping.
Hydraulic drive with infinitely variable speed control.
Hydraulic adjustment of the lower roll.
Standard rolls for flat bars, angle bars, T-bars and square bars.
For more information, please see our attached brochure.
Optional Equipment ROUNDO 4-roll section bending machines:
- Combined horizontal/vertical design
- Increased rolling speed with full drive torque
- Digital display showing the positions of the lower rolls
- Microhydraulic adjustment of the lower rolls
- Driven side roll on the infeed side
- Hydraulic turning of guide rolls
- Separate hydraulic drive on the top shaft
- Motorized height adjustment on swing arm
- Spiral bending device for production of coils
- Hydraulic pulling roll unit for bending I- U- and H-beams the hard way
- Special guide unit for bending I- and U-beams the hard way
- Pushing roll unit for improved bending of thin sections and angle bars
- Wide selection of special rolls
- Mandrel system to improve bending result on hollow sections
- Pushing unit for small diameters and heavy bending
- Hydraulic toolingadjustment
- ROUNDO wCNC3 control