The ROUNDO PSS rolls are the most versatile yet cost-effective bending rolls available today, with plate thicknesses 1 – 160 mm and widths 500 – 8000 mm. All machines have unique features needed for high precision and versility. The pinch/pyramid design provides excellent prebending capabilities, In many case the flat end is as short as one time the plate thickness. Prebending of both ends of the plate without the need to remove, turn and re-insert the plate. Yet, by positioning the rolls in the pyramid (symmetric) configuration, maximum bending capacity can be obtained, as well as maximum cone bending capabilities. The ROUNDO PSS rolls provide a large opening between the upper and the lower rolls, permitting heavy bars and even such unusual items as stair stringers for spiral staircases to be rolled. Versatility can be further expanded by the addition of attachments to roll flat bar on edge and on many models angle iron, T-bar, channel pipe and other sections. RLC controls and a wide range of options are available for all models.
All ROUNDO 3-roll machines offer:
Hydraulic drive with infinitely variable speed control on all rolls.
Hydraulic infinitely variable adjustment of the two lower rolls.
Ensured parallelism of rolls even with maximum load
Spherical roller bearings of highest quality for longer service life.
Hydraulically operated drop end.
For more information and capacities see our attached brochure.
- Cone bending device
- Hardened and ground rolls
- RLC control system
- Hydraulically operated side support (can be mounted on one or both sides of the machine)
- Electro-mechanically or hydraulically operated top support
- Interchangeable top roll including eccentric bearing
- Adjustable support rolls for the lower roll
- Bar bending device for flat bar
- Rolls for L-bar & T-bar etc.
- Automatic central lubrication
- Control panel on wheels or on swing arm
- Other customized accessories
- Digital readouts
- Wire cable operated emergency stop